Road trips are common place during the summer how about some fun ways to pass the time trapped in a car. One of my favorite past times is trivia questions that are directed to all those who are in the car. One of the best sites that I have found for bible quizzes is as follows:
On this site you will find games, puzzles, crosswords, word searches and more. The only materials you need are pencil, some of these pages printed out, and a car full of willing participants.
One other thing that I have found to be fun is have little prizes for those who have the greatest random bible knowledge.
Here is an example of some of the questions that are on the quizzes:
1. Where did Adam and Eve live according to the Bible story?
2. Who was the mother of Jesus?
3. What is the name of the first book of the Bible?
4. What city is a holy city for three different religions?
5. Which country is not referred to in the Bible: Armenia, Ethiopia, India, Libya, Malta, Tunisia, Spain?
6. Who are the only two angels named in the Bible?
7. What were the names of Adam and Eves three sons?
8. According to the Bible, what was God’s first command?
9. Who turned into a pillar of salt in the story from the Bible?
10. When Noah was on the Ark, how many days and nights did it rain?
Thank you Kids Bible Quiz. How are you at answering these questions? Could you win the prize?
If you like what you read, check out our children’s book, Hooked on the Book, on this website. It is great for parents and kids because it provides the Big Story of God’s miraculous plan for His children in all 66 books in the Bible including colorful illustrations, rhymes and a surprise on every page.